In an aim to make GM the safest manufacturer the automaker will make OnStar and electronic stability control standard on all vehicles by 2010. OnStar will become standard with one year service by 2007 while ESC will take a bit longer to implement. Of course GM isn't saying how much these new standard features will effect the sticker price but says to expect that "the market will determine the prices."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies