Daimler-Chrysler AG has a new major shareholder and it's the government of the Gulf emirate of Dubai. With a one billion dollar stake in the company, it is now the third largest shareholder behind Deutsche-Bank AG and the Gulf state of Kuwait. The reason for the purchase was to diversify, diversify, diversify.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies