What do you say to a 950 horsepower RX-8 but "wow". The son of rotary drag racer Marcos Acosta Sr. decided to build the beast to promote the family's tuning business and I believe he did so with a vengeance. The car was built to be more than just a track car; Acosta kept the air conditioning and traction control. I'd like to know what that traction control computer thinks when it tries to corral 950hp. Danger! Danger!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models