Being compared to the BMW-Rover situation in 2000, the Smart brand is going under review. This has to be the reason why the for-more was put on hold for the U.S. Eckhard Cordes, M-B's new boss, is being urged to review and possibly dump the money-losing small car brand. They've been pushing this brand so much here in the U.S. I can't believe that they would just sell it off to another manufacturer, but stranger things have happened.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models