In its very first attempt it seems NBC succeeded in bringing tons of viewers to what is after all just a trade show. Sure it's a sexy trade show with lots of horsepower but there's no action. But those accustomed to watching brightly stickered cars racing in circles wouldn't mind looking at stationary models they've never seen hosted by the regular NBC NASCAR crew. And even Jeff Gordon joined the festivities offering pre-taped test-drives in some of the vehicles. Did anyone catch this? We must've been getting prepped for the NFL playoffs.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models