Every year one hot, new, ultra-hip band is chosen to headline the Honda Civic tour and this year those loveable rockers in Maroon 5 will be that band. Hopefully they'll have a new single out (they may already but I have "This Love stuck in our heads) by then. It is unknown if the band will design a custom Civic like previous bands Dashboard Confessional, Good Charlotte and Blink-182. But it's hinted that Maroon 5 picked the tour because they're environmentally concious. Man it doesn't sound like they'll be tricking out a Civic Hybrid with big rims does it?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models