You see they get cool cars like this Vauxhall Astra VXR. A hot hatch with 240 bhp in the turbo version. We don't think any American would mind that sweet set-up in this attractive package. Well maybe rework the front a bit. Hmmm maybe Saturn could find a way to bump off the Ion with this bad boy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models