Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is suing Cadillac for using him in their advertisements in The Boston Globe last year. He says that the right to use his likeness expired on January 1, 2004. Brady and Cadillac have a history of bad blood. When Brady received a free XLR five months after the game he got miffed over the wait. "I'm not driving this damn car, that's for sure," and he donated it to his high school in San Mateo, California. If Caddy wants to hand me a $75,000 XLR, I'll drive that damn car. Of course the last time I checked, I wasn't going for my third Super Bowl MVP title.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX