When I read the Honda blurb; "Seventy-five to 80 million young people are getting to or near the driving age" from a Honda exec, a vision of Pink Floyd's The Wall popped in my head of all the kids being conveyor-belted into the grinder, but this time ending up in the back of an Element. Honda is preparing their "young" push without the help of a new brand like Toyota, armed with low cost products like the Fit, a renewed Civic and the smaller Acura crossover.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models