We're all for contests here at Autoblog. We are completely cogniscent to the fact that these are pure promotional and marketing schemes to bring attention to new products such as Hankook's new Ventus V4es tires. That should be pointed out. But we also know lots of people wouldn't mind winning one of four trips to a Four Seasons Hotel & Spa in the U.S. or Puerto Rico. There are also prizes of a Canon PowerShot digital camera and $20 gift cars. The only thing not being given away it seems are Hankook tires. That's an odd way of building awareness around a new product.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models