Resisting the urge to bring the badge-engineered Pontiac Pursuit/G4 from across the borders into the U.S. the Sunfire will die off in July and have no Cobalt-based replacement. This leaves the Pontiac Vibe as the lowest cost vehicle in their line-up at $17,690. Pontiac says that they are weighing whether the excitement brand needs a lower-cost model. Don't look for any replacements for at least 18 months. And I bet you didn't even know they still built them.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video