American car companies aren't the only ones going horsepower crazy these days. Lotus Sport has created the Lotus Sport Exige, a motorsport version of the cool coupe we don't get here in the U.S. This little sucker has 400 horsepower and 295 ft. lb of torque under that rear hood. Don't get too excited this is a racer, the interior is sparse with nothing but right hand steering wheel, one Sparco seat and some switches. But man it looks badass.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models