Here's a great retrospective of the BMW 3 series from 1975 to the new 3. MWerks brings us through a rich history with plenty of pictures and stats. If you ever wanted a 3 primer – let's call it 3-101, here it is. You can really see the design progression when all the generations are lined up together. Only the last one looks a little uncomfortable, but that's probably because I'm not used to it yet.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies