Well, here's a surprise. Just take away all the little bits that made the Sport Trac concept a hot little truck (flares, spoilers, air coolers, wheels, etc) and you get the street version. Hopefully Ford will grace us with a hi-pro version that add all those little bits back on, but until then the new Sport Trac plays off the Ford truck styling theme (including the Frisbee sized Ford emblem on the tailgate) and still looks like a Sport Trac.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies