The folks at USA Today ask the top execs from all the major motor companies three things: "What's the next big thing?" "Will it make any difference if foreign brands get more U.S. market share than domestics?" and "What keeps you awake at night?" Besides the fact that most auto execs sleep pretty well there isn't much surprising here except for BMW's Helmut Panke thinking cars will ride as high as trucks one day. Yikes.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies