Goes to the idiot Grand Rapids father who let his 10-year-old son drive the family's 1991 Honda Civic home from the hospital where his mother was staying, while the father followed. The only flaw in this genius plan was the fact that the four-foot-tall boy side swiped a police car, ran a stop sign and drove into oncoming traffic. Go ahead and read the story, tell us you're not stunned at the father's stupidity. He could've easily been going back to the hospital for his son if a police officer hadn't intervened (after being side-swiped of course).
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video