GM has to bring back the Camaro. Without it, magazines are throwing the new Mustang at whatever they can get their hands on. While these two couldn't be more different in their approaches on how to make power, how it gets it to the road and how it delivers its passengers around corners, but they are both on the radar screen for the $25,000 power seekers. Automobile Magazine finds out that the Mustang is a handful in the rain (gee) and the WRX is a wee-bit quirky looking and thoroughly escapes any pissed off owner letters by not declaring a winner, just the obligatory "You can choose the winner for yourself" line. I guess you really can't pick because they are so different in appearance, style and delivery.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies