The Automotive News is reporting that Ford may cut its losses on the minivan altogether and go with something similar to the Fairlane concept shown in Detroit a few weeks ago. "We're looking for the next thing, and it might be the Fairlane," Ford's Steve Lyons says. "If we added something like Fairlane, I think we're done." Wow. If Ford makes this move they have more guts than we thought. It could be the boldest move made in a long time and one we applaud. J Mays has a better quote saying the Fairlane could remove the "diaper" stigma for minivan shoppers. Agreed. Ford's aggressive stance on the minivan could pay off big time.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies