While some of us are digging out of almost two foot of snow, thoughts of spring and summer aren't too far away and I guess that's why Harley-Davidson sprung this on us today. HD blends the easy-on-the-back upright riding position with the performance and agility of more sport-style bikes in the 2006 Street Rod. Powered by an 1130cc Revolution V-Twin engine that breathes out of a pair of chrome straight-shot dual exhaust pipes that boost horsepower to 120. The model should be at dealerships now. The HD website has a very comprehensive overview of this exciting new model.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models