Take a 2004 Monte Carlo LS with the smaller 3.4 liter engine and turn it into an El Camino. Poof! 10 months gone. While this guy put a lot a work to this car (it even has a trunk in the bed – so there Ridgeline!) why wouldn't you start with the SS with the 3.8 supercharged engine. Better yet, why waste the time on the Monte. Get something with rear-wheel drive at least. Oh well. I thought this would be a good laugh to those of you that love the Monte Carlo so much. Now you can kinda put a box or two in the back and zoom down the road in your $75,000, 200hp one of a kind… thing. There are more pictures at the link.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models