Over the next three months GM will decide whether to drop the Pontiac Bonneville completely from its line-up of vehicles even though sales were up in 2004. The real reason is that the Buick Lucerne will be the sedan GM wants to focus on and 48 percent of dealers are combined Pontiac-GMC-Buick houses. Even worse are the horrendous sales of the GMC Envoy XUV with the retractable rear roof. It seems there were only 12,390 folks that haul tall furniture last year as those sales failed to match the slightly higher expectation of 125,000. Expect to see Bonnevilles to cease production this summer and no more XUVs after 2006.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models