Some Ford owned European luxury car divisions are doing OK. Volvo Car Corp announced total sales of 456,224 cars in 2004 worldwide, up ten percent from last year. U.S. Sales also hit a new record of 140,000 cars. Of course these "car" models include the best-selling XC90 SUV. A V8 added to the XC90 and a full year of S40 and V50 sales should mean higher numbers in 2005.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models