How big is big? $250,000 grand from both Ford Motor Co. and Toyota Motor North America will go to underwriting President Bush's second inauguration. Whatever your political proclivity is the number still seems mind-boggling to spend on a single event. But hey Michael Dell and his wife gave that much out of their own pocket. We're guessing they got some really good seats for today's events. We're also wondering where the special inaugural edition of the F-150 is? Come on Ford if you're keeping up with Toyota you have to match their one-off Tundra.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models