The biggest shock is that The Truth About Cars' Chris Paukert knows the root of the word cobalt. The other surprises include really bad images throughout the review and the fact that the Cobalt is such a quiet road car (and quieter than a Civic or Corolla?!). But Chris reveals a lot to rant against and gives a thorough explanation for his reasoning. We're still not sure how he rates the aging Neon platform over a new Cobalt but we'll have to see for ourselves.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models