The Mitsubishi Colt is one of their small cars in Europe and this new version, penned by Pininfarina, will be a hardtop convertible. The car will launch on March 1 and be ready for sales early 2006 at Pinifarina's plant in Turin, Italy. With so much attention in the United States turned to the small car, I wouldn't doubt Mitsubishi has already thought of a possible market here. And it looks like another car (second Mitsu product) to have the a-pillar window and huge sloping windshield.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models