I guess some members of the press think that, with the Aura, Saturn is moving up market to high and too quickly moving Saturn into Audi territory. Bob Lutz doesn't agree and neither do I. How does a $25,000 convertible and a $25,000-$30,000 sedan reach Audi territory? How much does a loaded Camry cost? Exactly. Lutz puts it this way: "(W)hen we say we're bringing Saturn up market, we're not trying to make an Audi equivalent out of it. We're just trying to make a Chevrolet equivalent out of it."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies