We've been checking in on how Edmunds.com's Inside Line Beta is going and there are still some glitches here and there but their new car reviews are pretty comprehensive with nice photos (can't tell if they're original or GM sourced) but no video. Taking the latest on the Pontiac G6 as an example, there is the standard Road Test but via a sidebar of slick buttons readers can check out second opinions from other Edmunds editors, a stereo evaluation, customer feedback, specs and a list of cars to compare it to. For the G6 Edmunds might have let it off easy by not comparing it to the equally priced Mazda 6, but hey how much content can you have?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video