Bryan Joslin over at VWVortex brings us a humorous column on the art of parking. Not parallel parking mind you, just parking in between the yellow lines at the local Home Depot. There don't seem to be many of us left that can do it perfectly. Even I admit because I'm in and out of different sized vehicles so often I don't always nail the center of the spot. But in my own car it's never a problem. Bryan even provides plenty of photographic evidence of all the lesser beings.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models