It seems silver is still the number one color choice of car buyers and 2005 will see 24.1 percent of sales in the grayish hue. How the experts at J.D. Power know what 2005 will bring is a bit unknown as the story seems to be in the present tense. So perhaps by the end of 2005 things may shift. But with more than a seven percent margin over second place black we doubt silver will be unseated anytime soon. This story at least talks to a number of designers about why they choose certain colors and what will be the new trends across the board. Expect very conservative colors from almost everyone.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models