The Tokyo Auto Salon is happening and Honda is showing some interesting concepts. The Legend, which is the Acura RL in North America, is getting big makeovers from Honda and aftermarket suppliers. First is the Modulo custom vehicles from Honda. The Legend gets what seems to be the A-Spec work over as we know it, and it isn't the only car in the lineup. The Edix (small minivan), Elysion (premium minivan) and Fit (small car) get the treatment too. The link to Honda gives some more pictures and information on the transformations.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies