NewCarTestDrive.com, which not surprisingly test drives new cars and writes about them, has an extensive take on the new Toyota Avalon. Just reading through the driving impressions you can almost doze off because the writer does such a tremendous job conveying the contentment provided by this large sedan. As expected the new Avalon is a great ride with lots of comfort features and the Touring model even offers a little driving excitement. But like the writer says "that's not what the Avalon is about." Add the 22/30 mpg rating and all the superlatives in this review and it sounds like Toyota has another winner in their stable.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX