Yesterday we showed you images of the new Cadillac DTS presidential limousine; today Toyota brings us a one-of-a-kind Texas Edition Tundra Double Cab pick-up that will be a door prize at the Texas State Society's Black Tie & Boots Ball, one of the most coveted inauguration galas. The truck is salsa red and features sandstone leather seats with ostrich leather accents and a giant "W" embossed on the front in case you forgot who was elected. Now the logical question that comes to mind is "Why would Toyota do this?" The reason behind all the glitz is the fact that Toyota will be opening a new $800 million plant in San Antonio next year that will produce Tundras and this is just one of the ways they're showing support for their new home state.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies