The most expensive Cadillac ever built may be here sooner than anyone expected. Cadillac's recent success and want to push into the upper echelons of the price category and compete with the 7 series and S-Class has made the ULS a reality. Ever since Lutz drove the Sixteen concept on stage at the 2003 Detroit show, speculation has run wild. And while the over $100,000 car will not be powered by a 16-cylinder engine like the concept, a V-12 waits in the wings for Caddy (next Escalade-V anyone?) and will most likely be the powerplant.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX