is reporting that even after the huge Smart promotion at the Detroit Auto Show the Merecedes-Benz brand might not come to the United States, ever. The new chief of Mercedes passenger cars has four scenarios for Smart's future in the U.S. One of them is canceling its launch here altogether. The ForMore Suv is "frozen" but not totally written off and they may still bring Smart here without it but would have to make the current line-up U.S. emission friendly. I didn't realize the Smart brand wasn't doing well globally. If this brand doesn't work overseas how does it have a chance in Hades of making it here?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models