Jason Stein over at AutoWeek says that GM might consider putting a 300 hp engine into the FWD Saturn Aura that was shown in Detroit with a 250 hp V6. I'm not quite sure why Saturn would need to do that unless they want to compete with the Acuras of the world and the base engine already seems to do that coming in between the TSX and TL as far as power. We can't believe we're advocating less horsepower but lets just see the darn thing on the road before we start talking special editions.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video