It reads like the history of do-it-yourself speed. The 20 speed parts that changed the world. The list covers everything from bolt-on fuel injection to 9 inch rear-ends to Paxton superchargers and Hypertech chips. It's a pretty cool retrospective of what the guys at Hot Rod Magazine thinks are the 20 most significant speed parts.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models