We're still reeling over the passion the Honda Ridgeline of all vehicles stirred among our readers, but if you want a detailed history of a misguided new truck that was shown at the Detroit Auto Show check out Bob Elton's rant against the new Lincoln Mark LT over at The Truth About Cars. Bob nails it on the head here and even points out the mistake of not going with the Navigator for a pick-up solution. Now if only we could redirect some of our hate mail over to TTAC…
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies