Have you ever wondered what the son of a former Iraqi dictator drives…er, drove? Never really mattered that much to be either, but apparently one of our boys over in Iraq snapped some pictures outside of one of Uday Hussein's former palaces, of what is believed to be one of his former cars. Of course, it's somewhat speculation at this point in time, but the pictures appear legitimate, after all who else in Iraq could afford a $250,000 car? Just as Uday won't be doing much driving any time soon, I don't think this Ferrari 550 Maranello won't be road worthy at any point in time in the near future.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models