From the info leaking about the 2006 Honda Civic, now set to debut at the Chicago Auto Show, the car can no longer be placed in the "boring" category. The spy shot from Edmunds is the European hatchback, which may not make it across the pond. When you look closely at the rear you can see a second door and door handle disguised in the c-pillar. Other sketches I have seen push the front windshield even further over the wheels for the sedan and have that "vent" window appearing in the 2006 Eclipse. There are a lot of aftermarket companies waiting to get their hands on this "still warm from the oven" car.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies