Matt Nauman is the Auto Editor for the News-Leader in Springfield, Missouri. His column here sums up his experiences at the annual show in about 600 words. That's not a long story folks. I really hope there were lots of extra articles sprinkled throughout the paper over the past week that we didn't see online. Although you have to love this line: "Ford's sibling brand, Lincoln, again tries a luxury truck, this time the Mark LT. The last one, the Blackwood, rivaled the Pontiac Aztek for modern automotive failure."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video