The Daewoo Matiz (sold as a Pontiac in Mexicio) maybe crossing the boarder soon. With the recent interest in Smart cars, GM doesn't want to miss the boat again. This is the same design that has sent GM and Chery Automotive in China (the same company that Bricklyn wants to bring to the U.S. in a few years) to court for intellectual property theft because their model uses the same design and parts as the Matiz.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models