The Corvette Z06 made the "Best in Show" rank for the editors at AutoWeek, which as everyone knows, is also my favorite. The Firepower was bestowed "Best Concept" (I think the Jeep Gladiator that was introduced next to it made a bigger impact and garnered more reader responses) and the Ridgeline made "Most Significant". AutoWeek, like other auto magazines, are gushing over that trunk, but I still don't get it. The Hurricane won the "Most Fun" category and if I was picking, that would probably be my choice.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models