This is even tougher than the concept question since there were just so many production cars on the floor. It was easier to say what didn't impress me like the Chevy Impala and Monte Carlo, VW Jetta and Toyota Avalon. But the good stuff was plentiful like the new Infiniti M cars, Audi A3, S4 and the Mazdaspeed 6 just keeps me longing for a ride. So what takes the cake? It has to be the Ford Fusion. I know it's not as sexy or powerful as all the rest but here is Ford finally making the car they need desperately. And unlike the Five Hundred and Freestyle the interior looks of a high quality to match the imports. This is what we've wanted from Ford and I think the Lincoln is a terrific cousin with a more upscale feel.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies