In this commentary from Autos Insider columnist John McCormick hits the proverbal nail on the head with this one. The reason the Jeep Hurricane was such a showstopper was that it was a surprise, one of the only in the show. To beat everyone to the punch and get the headlines, automakers have been leaking little sketches through out the year. I'll quote him here by saying "it's hard to get excited when you've literally seen it all before".
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models