An anonymous tipster sent us this link and I couldn't believe the story as I read it. A 35-year old man grabbed onto the back of his 2003 Mustang as a thief drove off with it. He hung on for miles while talking to 911 on his cell phone. How did he manage that? Plus the owner was on workman's comp for a bad back (good luck getting that next check buddy). Luckily police, after quite some time, caught up with the speeding Mustang. The owner says he went through such desperate measures because the car had been stolen before and he didn't want to lose it again. It's called insurance man. No car is worth your life. Everyone should go read this story though. Well-written, pulse pounding excitement.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies