I didn't get to attend that many press conferences in their entirety because of the hectic pace of covering the show, but of the ones I did see the most excruciating was the Mercedes-Benz presentation for their new M-Class SUV. I don't even remember what was said it was so dull. I walked around at neighboring displays between talking about the new model and the taxi cab driver that logged a million miles in his old Mercedes. Snooze. Even snoozier was the M-Class itself. Not too inspiring. The CLS-500 (AMG version shown below) on the other hand was just as sexy in person.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models