Bling out your dead. The big SUV buying trend is "crossing over" to more pedestrian car-based models, but don't tell that to GM or the record breaking number of Escalade buyers in 2004. To make sure you don't forget it, GM is preparing a fleet of 130 custom Cadillac Escalades to ferry the Grammy presenters, performers and VIPs to the ceremony. The trucks will wear special Grammy badges and bumper stickers that say "Eat my exhaust tree-huggers" (I made the bumper sticker up). Temperatures are predicted to be a few degrees higher around the Staples Center in Los Angeles during the Grammy Awards on Feb 13th due to a freak increase in greenhouse gasses.
Armada of 'Slades to flank the Grammy Awards
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models