Acura has actually widened the body on this A-Spec Concept, The RL is already a capable sedan and the A-Spec will add 20-inch wheels, a new grill (that does nothing for me), spoiler and high-flow exhaust. Again it looks like there won't be any engine upgrade if the concept makes it to reality. Also this morning Honda announced an all-new Civic in 2006. That includes a new body and four new powerplants and 2, 3, 4 and 5-door bodies. Don't get too excited, those body shapes will be offered globally. Expect the US to be saddled with the same boring layouts we have now. No mention of when or where we'll see the new Civic and Honda has no news on when that might be.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models