The Consumer Electronics Show is currently underway in Las Vegas and the biggest news to us car people is that Sirius and XM are preparing in-car video to bean to the proliferation of screens in cars. Sirius announced the plans first, and intend to go through with it in 2006 with two to three video channels aimed at the number one automotive viewer, children. XM says they will follow right along. Our sister sites, Droxy (Digital Radio) and Engadget have reports from the show floor. Engadget is at CES with first hand reports. There is so much news from the satellite radio biz.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models