Don Hammond continues to be one of the more accurate and well-balanced auto reviewers out there and his take on the new Corvette is dead on. He points out the price vs. performance ratio right away and that is a major factor in the new Vette. He then takes on the improvements all around and thankfully he too hates the steering wheel! If that is the only change Chevy makes to the 2006 Corvette it will probably sell even better.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models